9.01.2010

Baby Mine

Where oh where did the time go? Our sweet baby boy is already one year old! And what a year it has been. A year full of incredible challenges and countless joys. For a fact, it has been a crazy tough year, but I wouldn't trade it. Maybe omit a thing or two....nah.

Callan loves music, and that warms this Momma's heart. His favorite lullaby is a chorus I've sung to all the boys, "Baby Mine" from the movie "Dumbo." I really wanted to write all kinds of things about my gorgeous birthday boy, but honestly, I'm tired. So a year in pictures will have to suffice. Enjoy!

09.01.09
Callan's Birthday








And of course, we were...ahem...pros at having three kids. 

























Happy Birthday, precious one. Mommy and Daddy love you so, so much!


        

No comments: