6.15.2010

Thank You!

      
Thank you.

Thanks for your words of encouragement and little messages of support. It's really great to know I have folks "out there" who will not only read all of my whining, but will sympathize and hang with me while I deal with it all.


Thanks to Carrie, Lori, Heather, Abs, Laura, and Lorraine for your Facebook messages. And thanks to Ginger, Shana, Carla, Carrie, and Kelly for your blog comments. Kristi and Lori, thanks for checking up on me at work. Family, thanks for your continued patience with me. And talk about the body of Christ stepping up and working together: Ellen, you have been such a blessing to me! Thank you so much for sensing my need for some chill time with my husband and watching the kids while we had a little ice cream date last week. I know you probably couldn't tell through my allergies, but those 45 minutes totally made my day.


Thanks, everyone.

I'm working on a new post about everything that's been going on with our family lately, complete with the reason for my Little Things post. It'll include some prayer requests too, so look out for those. Right now, the boys and I are headed off to church so I can practice and sing for the teen at-home mission trip's evening gathering, but I'm hoping to get it posted up late tonight while I try and get Callan to sleep.

     

No comments: