10.23.2009

Welcome, MaryJane!

I am an aunt again! Except this time, I have a niece! And I have to admit, I'm a little nervous. I don't have a clue how to do little girls. Boys, no prob. But a little girl? Poor thing has no chance. Neither do her grandparents. With an older brother and three older cousins - all boys - she's gonna be spoiled from the get-go. Well, she'll be that and tough as nails. I imagine she'll learn very early on how to hold her own against all of those boys.



What a little beauty. Here are her stats:

MaryJane Elizabeth 
October 19th / 2:29pm
7lbs. 4oz. / 20.5in. 

 Our family has been out of town since MJ's birth on Monday. She was admitted to the NICU shortly afterward with difficulty breathing. Thankfully, after a short stay of just a few days, she was released back to a regular room yesterday. Many thanks to those of you who were praying for a short stay in the NICU and improvements in her overall health. We are hoping she will be discharged from the hospital and on her way home tonight!
 


Welcome, MaryJane!

No comments: