5.26.2010

Would You Rather?

      
UPDATED POST:
Okay, this one isn't tough for me. I'd rather have the monkey tail, hands down. This probably has something to do with the fact that I'm a dog person. See, not only am I a dog person, but I actually dislike cats. (Well, I guess I can't speak for all cats, but the one I see on a regular basis these days isn't on my list of favorite felines. I'm pretty sure I could dress up like a giant tuna fish and she wouldn't even notice.)

Besides, who wouldn't want a tail? Just think of all the cool things you could do! Swing from trees, balance on tree limbs and logs a gajillion feet in the air, string your kids upside down by their shoelaces when they're being smart alecky (alright, so maybe not really...) Aaaaaannd, monkey tails come in all kinds of different patterns. Black, brown, white, striped. I'm with you Shana (see comments), what an accessory! So...there you have it.

     
UPDATED POST:
Okay! Here's we go again! 
Taking a break from the serious, this week's question is.... 

**********************************************************

Would you rather have a tail like a monkey or whiskers like a kitten?

**********************************************************
         
Just scroll to the bottom of this post to comment.
I admit, I'm a total slacker. I haven't posted my responses for the past two questions. (For what it's worth, I'd rather be a nail and ninety-seven cents. No promises to elaborate.)
Even though I neglect answering my own questions, I really do enjoy reading your comments. They're enlightening, and funny, and insightful, and goofy and thought-provoking, and ridiculous, and all that good stuff. So go ahead and post away, however light or serious!
If you have no idea what's going on, click HERE for the original post plus comments and join in the fun this week!
     

No comments: